The ManKind Project© International/Kansas City Rainbow Warriors Group
A personal development group that supports men in leading meaningful lives of integrity, accountability, responsibility, and emotional intelligence. This group is for individuals that identify as men in the GBTQA (Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered, Queer, Questioning, Asexual, or Ally) community whom are 18 years old and older.
What will we do?
• Structured conversations in a small private group setting
• Share personal life experiences, challenges and accomplishments
• Build deep trusting friendships with other men in a safe environment
• Develop personal, professional, and leadership skills
Is this a Religious or Political Group?
• ManKind Project is an 501(c)(3) organization, not affiliated with any Religion or Political party.
Is this group confidential?
• Absolutely, all men agree to keep the information of all other men confidential. But for safety reasons, the group IS NOT anonymous. We must know your name and contact information
What are my obligations?
• Keep all information of other member confidential
• Display a willingness to support and accept other men
• Be honest and have a desire to grow as a man
• Present no dangerous behaviors towards yourself and any other man in the group
• Desire to develop close, brotherly relationships with other men
• Your willingness to make a serious commitment to the group
• We will build other agreements that suit the group as the group matures
What will it cost to join?
• There is no cost to attending the regularly scheduled groups, but there are other special events that have a nominal fee associated with them to cover the associated costs.
When: Thursday Nights (7:00 PM — 9:00 PM) Starting March 5, 2015
Where: LikeMe Lighthouse — 3909 Main Street Kansas City, MO 64111